S A U N A I E is Personal Development Platform for Millennials Who Want To Know More About Their Brain & Financial HealthEpisodes release on Mondays & Fridays Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
S A U N A I E Presents Life Lessons
Q U O T E S: You Have To Love & Accept All of Yourself, Specially What You're insecure About.
2nd: It's Not Enough To Just Start. You Have To Keep Going Too.
S e g m e n t s: Life Lessons I've Learned
L i F E L E S S O N S
1. Health Over Wealth
2. Invest in Your Education
3. Have An Emergency Fund
4. Build Multiple Streams of income
5. Practice Delayed Gratification
6. Be Your Biggest Cheerleader
7. Don't Compare Yourself with Others
8. Go At Your Pace
9. It's Ok Not To Be Ok
10. Fail Early to Succeed Later
11. Work Consistently, Not Hard
12. Know When To Leave
13. Choose Your Battles Wisely
14. Prioritize You over Others
15. Relationships Take Work
16. Treasure Your Loved Ones
17. Time is Limited, Use it Well
18. Get Out of Your Comfort Zone--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase