It’s Remember A Charity Week!
To coincide with our favourite week of the year we have recorded a couple of podcast specials.
In this episode we are joined by three lovely legal professionals to explore Remember A Charity Week and legacy giving from their perspective:
Eleanor Evans – Partner and Head of Trusts and Estates Administration Department, Hugh James
Charlotte Ponder – Legal Director, Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation
Richard Honey – Senior Associate, Charles Russell Speechlys
The questions we explored were:
1. How will you be celebrating Remember A Charity Week?
2. Have you noticed any changes in client behaviour or attitudes towards will-writing since the start of the pandemic?
3. Charlotte, you recently became a trustee at charity - What is that dynamic like, coming from a legal background and acting as a trustee at a charity? What is their attitude towards legacy fundraising?
4. Is there more we (as charity sector and Remember A Charity) could be doing to encourage charitable conversations between professional advisors and their clients?
5. Do you have any practical tips or advice for charities listening when it comes to the administration of a legacy gift?
If you have any questions about anything we have spoken about, please email us at email@example.com and we can pass your questions on to the guests.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase