Understand how sexuality drives us, how our sexuality becomes problematic or even addictive. In this episode, we especially look at what leads to problematic sexual behaviors, compulsive sexual behaviors or addiction.
Topics covered include:
● What is the role of attachment and sexuality?
● When do sexual intimacy problems develop?
● How can attachment heal sexual intimacy problems?
● How to change sexually compulsive behaviors?
● What happens to children sexually when their emotional needs are not met?
● What is sex addiction?
● How to determine the difference between infidelity and sexual addiction.
● How partners typically react when learning about their partner’s problematic sexual behavior.
● How the pandemic and COVID may have led to situations for someone to be unfaithful.
● What gets in the way of changing compulsive sexual behavior?
Elizabeth (Liz) Lacy is a licensed clinical social worker, advanced certified schema therapist, trainer, clinical supervisor, member of the Sexuality Attachment and Trauma Network in NYC and trains internationally on addictions. She has been working in sexual addictions and personality disorders since the mid-1990s.
Liz Lacy website: http://www.elizabethlacy.com/
This podcast is for informational purposes only.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase