Relationships require you to let down your armor and expose your heart.
Much of the time it doesn’t feel safe to take down your armor.
That could be because…
· You’ve been betrayed by your current partner in the past
· A past partner has broken your trust
· Or you grew up in a family where trust was nonexistent and you have never known how.
If you know you want a love that feels both safe and free, this is the episode to help you determine if you have a partner that can help you get there.
In this episode we cover 6 signs it is safe to trust your partner and other topics like…
· Warning flags that you should not trust someone
· Why trust might be hard for you
· Signs it’s safe to trust your partner again after betrayal
· The benefits of trusting someone
· Gottman’s research on trust
There is a free guide that outlines the 6 signs to trust your partner, and an exercise to help you evaluate if they are trustworthy. Download the free guide here:
This podcast is for informational purposes only.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase