In this episode we are bringing to light the hidden mental load that exists in relationships. Whether it’s remembering doctor’s appointments, booking the dog in for it’s vaccines, or cleaning up the kitchen, there is a way to restore fairness and respect in your relationship.
· How to work better as a team.
· What mental load is in a relationship.
· Tips to explain mental load to your partner.
· How mental load could be impacting your relationship.
· How to ask for what you need without blaming your partner.
· What it takes to make your relationship fairer.
· That willingness is key to making your relationship work.
· Why it is important to change, even if, you partner doesn’t change first.
Tag a friend in the tile of Liz and I and be entered to win 1 of 6 books.
Liz’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizlistens/?hl=en
Book I Want This to Work https://www.amazon.com/Want-This-Work-Navigating-Relationship/dp/1683647955
This podcast is for informational purposes only.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase