Discover the secrets to good mental health over the lifespan.
Even if we keep putting 29 candles on the birthday cake every year, the earth keeps going around the sun, and we age.
Tune in to hear about how we can keep fit with our mental health, how we can optimize our mental health, and what to expect as we age.
· The truth about how aging affects mental health
· Poking holes in the myths about the psychological effects of aging
· How to support the mental health in older adults
· Questions to ask your partner so you can create a meaningful life together
· How to take care of your mental health as you age
· The impact of your social circle on your mental health
About Dr. Julie:
Dr. Julie Erickson is a clinical psychologist at the Forest Hill Centre for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Applied Psychology and Human Development at the University of Toronto. Her research has focused on understanding the mental health needs of older adults and reducing their barriers to obtaining evidence-based psychological treatment. Dr. Erickson provides cognitive behavioral therapy to adults across the lifespan with a focus on mood and anxiety disorders, OCD, and trauma-related disorders. She also teaches graduate courses and workshops on cognitive behavioral therapy, psychological disorders, and aging & mental health.
This podcast is for informational purposes only.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase