Joanie and I share 10 ways to help you keep Christ in your Christmas.
1. Stay focused on Jesus instead of Santa
2. Follow the Advent
3. Set up a nativity scene as part of your tradition
4. Make Jesus a Birthday Cake and have Him a party
5 Read the Christmas story (Luke 1 and 2:1-20)
6. Share your faith with others
7. Invite others to have Christmas dinner with you
8. Give Generously (Mt. 25:40)
9. Worship the King (Psalm 95:6)
10. Watch uplifting movies like The Nativity--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/realtalkjoanieandcindy/support
The Lord Hath Anointed Me - by Joanie Buchanan
Show Notes: [00:00] Remember when we went to, um, to get our certificate of ordination in Houston, we went together to do that. There's this, this was spoken and this I …
You Could Be The One - Mark 16
[00:28] Jesus said, "I give you all power and all authority over all the power that the enemy has." (Luke 10:9). You …
We want you to know how to be successful spiritually because that will mean success for you in every area of your life. Joanie Buchanan and Cindy …
"A legacy is not a resume or list of accomplishments. A legacy is the imprint you leave on the future. As a result, we all have a legacy. And we …
Prophetess Deborah, Judge and mother of Israel.
Her short but powerful story is in Judges 4.
Key Verse: Judges 4:4-5 Now Deborah, a prophetess, the …
Latest episode of Real Talk with Joanie and Cindy
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/realtalkjoanieandcindy/support
Real Talk with Joanie and Cindy's new podcast on how Your Attitude Affects Your Brain with Donesa Walker.
This episode is full of great advice from an …
We have been given supernatural power to do whatever God ask us to do.
Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, …