Gary chats with Aflonso Cuadra, in a spontaneous, off-the-cuff MUST-LISTEN-TO podcast! Aflonso is refugee from El Salvador who survived TWO civil wars, ended up homeless living on the street in Canada, had a daughter when he was 17, started a business, had a million dollars in his bank account, partied heavily and almost went broke, got into real estate investing, and the rest is history. He now has 500 doors and is on his way to his goal of 7500! They talked about market conditions, monetary policies, how he predicted in March and April that market would go up - he has been the only person Gary interviewed that saw the market going up. DO NOT MISS THIS INFORMATION PACKED EPISODE!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it takes to be successful!
- How to ARMEGEDDON-proof your business!
- The power of HUSTLE - grinding out extra hours to SUPERCHARGE your success
- The difference between PROFITS and wages
- The difference between being rich and being WEALTHY
- Shaquille O’Neal said ”I’m rich, the guy that signs my paycheque, he’s wealthy!”
- How YOU can overcome obstacles in your path, just like Alfonso did, including reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” & “Think & Grow Rich”
- The MENTORSHIP he asked for
- His goal is 7500 doors in the next 5 years, he currently has 500
- Why “the biggest WEALTH TRANSFER in the history of mankind is coming our way…”
- “Making money is ONE component of building wealth, you need to know what to DO with your money!”
- “You can be a (well paid) doctor, but it you don’t understand the basic fundamentals of financial literacy, you will be working FOREVER!”
- Alfonso was and IS really good at MAKING money, but *had* trouble KEEPING it before learning financial literacy
- There was NO financial literacy in his family
- He understood and applied manifestation and Law of Attraction
- Why his first business at 17 helped him discover the POWER of PROFIT
- Why he tried to get a job at $5 per hour, but this could not support his family
- Why he chose not to listen to naysayers about not having the skills to start his own business
- How he raised $2700 from investors at AGE 19
- How he created Canada’s #1 urban clothing store that did $1,000,000 in sales yearly in a short time, and took it CANADA wide by age 21
- How his spending habits and lack of financial literacy lead him to almost lose it all
- He continued to borrow money and party in his new home of Miami while his supply chain disappeared
- Bankruptcy was presented as his only option!
- How he worked his ass off to avoid bankruptcy and having to start over, working 9-9 on his zero-income company, and working from 9p-1 on his WEALTH
- How he REDISCOVERED his purpose!
- He’s now doing JV’s for BRRRR as well as using his own money
- And MORE!
Alfonso Cuadra is a dynamic leader that’s passionate about sharing his story and inspiring others to create the life they want and to never give up on your dreams. He truly is in the business of changing lives and has a special gift in his ability to connect with people and move them forward.
- He is President/CEO of The Cuadra Group of Companies.
- Founder of The Cuadra Youth Foundation
- A Real Estate Investor with 21 plus years Experience and a Multi-Million dollar portfolio across Canada
- He has shared his story with thousands of audiences around the world
- Featured in Reader's Digest which did a 7 page profile that was published in 16 different countries in 5 different languages
- Author of the book “From the Ground Up-Your 3 steps away from living the life of your dreams” you can pick it up on Amazon HERE ==> https://amzn.to/34eQjFZ
- An Award wining Business & Real Estate Investing Educator, Trainer, coach, and mentor to thousands of students across the US and Canada
Website/contact info for guest
Please a leave a review, as it helps Gary understand if he’s bringing on the right guests that you want to hear from!
Interested in learning more about Real Estate Investing? Visit https://www.smarthomechoice.ca
To learn more about Gary’s mentorship program, visit https://garyhibbert.ca