I am Jim Parker, Exclusive Buyer Agent in the Atlanta Metro marketplace...770-265-7293 - email@example.com
Topics for today...thanks for listening.
- How do you find open houses in Georgia?
- Amazon and Zillow are real estate disrupters? Amazon is not selling real estate, but it will, thanks to its enormous reach, funnel potential buyers into Realogy. Zillow is not only offering to buy homes in Florida, but will turn and sell them to investors for flipping...Zillow Offers, which allows homeowners to sell their home to Zillow for a cash offer within just a few days' time. Zillow then turns around and attempts to sell the home at a premium,and keep the profits.
- Rules for Home Buyers Working With Real Estate Agents
- California Real estate market, insurance policies affected by increasing wildfire incidents...How does this apply to Georgia residents?
- 4 Reasons Why Property Management Businesses Are Thriving: Rates; occupancy; vacation rentals; and technology.
- Real estate: Builders design homes with roommates in mind...Homes that are built with full bathrooms off every bedroom also could be used by retired individuals to live together and cut living expenses, but local zoning laws could prohibit the number of unrelated persons living in a dwelling.
- Complaints about or crimes by real estate agents - legitimate or reflection on client poor choices?
- Chinese buyers pull back from U.S. housing market, hurting home sales
- Can you transfer home ownership with back taxes due?
- Will lower interest rates push home prices up?
- Summary wrap up of today's podcast and final thoughts.
References to products and services are not a specific endorsement, but the user must perform their due diligence and investigate whether the product or service is right for them. I welcome any or all comments that would help others. Also, consult legal expertise in any of these areas and do not rely strictly on information presented here is this podcast.