It's Friday! Time for Q&A. In today's show we cover:
- 1:30 - How should I prepare for buying rental real estate in 2 years?
- 10:40 - Should I contribute to retirement savings while saving a down payment?
- 13:15 - Should I use a Roth IRA to accumulate a down payment?
- 18:00 - If I refinance my mortgage to get lower rates, what should I do with the money?
- 26:15 - How can I make the transition from a lucrative career to a side hustle?
- 45:45 - Should I quit my job right now, given the recent changes in the economy?
- 51:15 - Can I do tax loss harvesting with two index funds?
- 54:05 - My wife is a French citizen. Should I also pursue French citizenship?
- 1:01:00 - How do I know when it is time to buy a stock?
- 1:03:10 - Should I take a 401(k) loan to set aside for potential opportunities?
- 1:14:30 - How can I become freer and richer by setting up a nomad lifestyle?
- 1:47:20 - How can I prep and build food storage while maintaining a Ketogenic diet?