Sandy Smith is the founder of Yes, I Am Cheap and the co-host of this year's 10th Annual Plutus Awards.
Today, Sandy Smith shares how writing "like she has balls" has transformed into starting multiple, thriving Facebook communities. When Sandy discovered Periscope, she could not have imagined how speaking directly to her audience would change her online business. She shares her insights and struggles with growing groups that have unique purposes and goals.
- Sandy talks about her long-standing feelings about being in the shadow of the Plutus Awards stage - until this year
- Why Sandy chose to start a blog as her medium to share her journey to financial freedom
- How Sandy was forced by her listeners to start her group of now 11,000 members
- The differences between managing the larger and smaller groups she has started
- The struggle with cultivating trust in a community
- Advice on starting a Facebook group and helping it grow healthily
For resources mentioned in the show, visit https://plutusfoundation.org/2019/005-sandy-smith/