Dealing with COVID has been tough enough, but many have to consider the effects of COVID on the economy. Some people are interesting in buying or selling a home, and others are looking for investment opportunities because of the low interest rates.
Wendy Mays share her real estate experience with us about the current housing climate. Is it a good time to buy? Or sell? For first-time homebuyers as well as seasoned investors, here's how to navigate the real estate market today.
- Is it safe to buy a home only using a virtual showing of a property?
- Considerations for first-time home buyers
- How government involvement will affect the housing market in the near future
- Some things you can do to prepare for a home purchase
- Is it a good time to refinance your mortgage?
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase