Sustainability and frugality ties together two important goals that allow us to flourish. While people are interested in more thoughtful usage, they may not know where to start.
Harlan speaks to Angela Rozmyn about her passion for looking holistically at our world and how we fit into it. Angela shares the steps she has taken to save money, lower her consumption, and support her community more.
- How saving money and saving the environment work together
- What are Buy Nothing groups
- The easiest switch to make in your home to be more ecofriendly
- The many benefits of a tight-knit community during the pandemic
- Environmentally smart things you can do to be comfortable at home in varying climates
For more information, visit the show notes at https://plutusfoundation.org/2020/029-angela-rozmyn
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase