Recent events are bringing to light the collective experiences and concerns of BIPOC communities. Many of the financial issues they encounter are systemic and further highlight why we can not use a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance.
Sarah Potter spends some time with Kevin Matthews and Carmen Perez talking about the financial challenges of communities of color and steps we can all take to remove the barriers they face.
- The necessity of promoting access and visibility in financial conversations
- Examples of the financial services that prey on low-income communities
- Steps and strategies for people of color to get out and stay out of debt
- The importance of a support group in helping to navigate wage disparities
- Bridging the gap in generation wealth
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase