With the current turmoil, learning how to pivot has been by far the most important skillset to acquire, especially if you're lacking some income and the unemployment line is still busy.
Harlan Landes speaks to Bethany McCamish about ways to identify your strengths and how to use them to adapt to something new. She also talks about ways to sell yourself and how freelancers can find potential clients.
- How work experience affects your ability to pivot
- Steps to identify the skills you have that are transferrable to a new situation
- Uncommon ways to prove you have 'equivalent' skills if you don't have the length of time requested
- Some of the stresses that arrive when switching directions and how to manage them
- Ways to snag a great testimonial from clients
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase