For content creators, it is a constant endeavor to provide the best content that reaches and helps their audiences. Sometimes you may have to pivot in your approach, tweak your ideas, or get coached to improve your message.
Miranda Marquit speaks with Jeff Rose about his shift into video after being a successful blogger. He shares what prompted his move to video and the lessons he has learned to hone his craft as a video content creator.
- What caused him to change his approach to serving his audience
- Some of the constrictions he experienced when first starting to do YouTube videos
- What is his motivation and inspiration for creating content
- What piece of advice did he get that helped him improve his YouTube videos
- How he withstands the need to produce more content
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase