In this episode, I discuss my annual goals and resolutions I set for myself back in 2016. As we begin to round out 2019 and head into 2020, I delve into my goal/resolution #6 - read 6 books for the year. I discuss the ups and downs I've experienced over the past 3 years, the accountability and discipline it took to stick to my goal, and I recap the books I read in 2018 and 2019. I hope you enjoy this episode. Cheers!
1. The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk! - Al Ries and Jack Trout
2. Finite and Infinite Games by James Carse
3. Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging - Sebastian Junger
4. Unplugged: Evolve from Technology to Upgrade Your Fitness, Performance, & Consciousness - Brian MacKenzie
5. Crystallizing Public Opinion - Edward Bernays
6. Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition - Jay Abraham
1. Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition - Jay Abraham
2. The Win Without Pitching Manifesto - Blair Enns
3. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future - Peter Theil and Blake Masters
4. How The RiverCats Won: Lessons on Relationships and Competition - Kyle Wagner
5. Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell - Eric Schmidt
6. The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses - Eric Ries
7. Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
8. I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works - Ramit Sethi
9. Paid Attention - Faris Yakob
Currently Reading: Principles - Ray Dalio--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/pleighties/message Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/pleighties/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase