Cary Miller is the CEO, and founder of The Voice Within, an innovative team building company that works with corporations using the tools of improv,
And mindfulness to be more productive, and efficient, and generate cultures that are rooted in trust.🌟👏⭐️In this episode we explore: Cary Miller Interview:
1. What is the voice within?
2. How she Discovered her business.
3. Getting to Hell Yes by Alex Jamison & Bob Gower, and the Brazilian Entrepreneur Ricardo Semler.
4. Life is happening for us, and wants us to be happy.
5. @ 24 minutes: We don’t have to know it all.
6. @26 minutes: Being comfortable with being uncomfortable.
7. Improv as a way to practice being uncomfortable.
8. @ 37 minutes: Women’s improv group. In Lancaster, PA .
9. Being a women, and worrying about not being too too much/silly/loud/big, ect.
10. Creating A safe space for women to deeply experience their creativity.
11. @ 53 minutes: Netflix today vs. when we were growing up.
12. You can do it !! It keeps unraveling and getting more and more magical! 👏🎁👏LIVE IMPROV CLASSES FOR WOMEN 🎁🎉:
They are all from 2-4:00 pm at The Susquehanna Waldorf School, 15 west walnut st Marietta pa
RSVP to Cary at: Cary.firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase