MTX Contracts is a construction and engineering firm based in Wilmslow which provides modular building solutions for the NHS and private healthcare clients.
Managing director David Hartley talked to Place North West reporter Dan Whelan about how the business has evolved from providing cold storage units for the frozen food sector, the changing face of healthcare in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and why modern methods of construction are becoming increasingly popular.
Questions asked in this episode:
• What exactly are modern methods of construction?
• What are the benefits of off-site construction?
• What does the future of modular construction look like post Covid-19?
• Why should healthcare clients consider using the services of a company like MTX over traditional building firm?
• Modern methods of construction provide a fast-track, greener, alternative to traditional construction
• The idea that modular buildings are somehow less structurally sound than traditionally constructed buildings is a myth
• By constructing wards and operating theatres off-site, disruption to the day-to-day running of hospitals is minimised
• Modular units can be easily adapted to suit the evolving nature of hospital treatment
• 85% of MTX’s revenues come from the NHS
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase