Phlogger (analogue) presents
For episode 15 we delve in to the world of film again. Our special guest is Rachel from "The Sunny 16" podcast and owner of Little Vintage Photography.
She talks us through:
- how she set up the business
- some of the formats and cameras she uses
- scaling skyscapers for a recent job
- slide films
- the darkroom
- cyanotypes and photograms
- large format
- pin hole work
- cool analogue photography kickstarter projects
- why you should name your cameras
- and much more
We also discuss the merits of podcasting too, before we put Rachel through a few of the infamous "random questions".
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/photography-insights/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase