We are joined by the one and only Leyton Cleveley. In this issue, we look at the skill of darkroom printing.
This covers everything you need to help you get that image on to paper.
We discuss important areas like:
- why you should print
- why it will never disappear
- why printing will improve your photography
- some of the costs involved
Then, we move on to the functional parts like:
- what a darkroom is
- what basic equipment you will need
- what chemicals are required
- how long chemicals last
- what papers are needed
- how the process of printing works
- important tips (like consistency)
- advanced ways to increase your quality
You cannot understand how beautiful and rewarding this area of photography is until you try. So get in touch, come over and try it for yourself.
To find out more on Leyton - www.agfphotography.co.uk
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/photography-insights/message
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase