Season 3 Episode 30
P-Soupers – this week – it’s part one of my chat with clinical psychologist and fabulous human, Dr Ray Owen.
We cover loads in our conversation:
* you’ll hear a bit about Ray’s career – a story which he holds lightly,
* his books - Facing the Storm and Living with the Enemy,
* his work in long term health conditions and palliative care – and how
* he discovered ACT and contextual behavioural science,
* and he choses his song – which is a not only a belter – it also has an important message for us all.
Linktree - for links to many other podcast platforms and apps - linktr.ee/PeopleSoup
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase