Season 3 Episode 24
Hey P-Soupers - I almost called this episode 'Help, my caveman brain's on fire' but I thought that might be a bit niche.
This is a check in with our previous guest, behaviour change expert, Registered Clinical Psychologist and author, Dr Dayna Lee-Baggley.
We check-in on a whole range of topics to support ourselves and each other in these challenging times.
* how our brains are processing the information that we're being bombarded with and why our caveman mind is on fire;
* how our frontal lobe battery might also be getting drained;
* how we can think about the response to coronavirus as a war, where we're all working together towards the same goal;
* reminding ourselves of our own values in physical isolation - we're supporting the most vulnerable in society and those caring for them;
* how we can encourage emotional connection during physical isolation;
* how we can create routine and purpose;
* how we can take this time to re-evaluate what's important.
In 10 year's time will we look back and be proud of what we did during Covid19? We can certainly be proud of our physical distancing.
Shownotes at www.rossmcintosh.co.uk
Linktree - for links to many other podcast platforms and apps - linktr.ee/PeopleSoup
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase