Cover art for podcast Patients On Demand

Patients On Demand

95 EpisodesProduced by Christine WalkerWebsite

If you're a physical therapist, concierge medicine doctor, dentist, or chiropractor who wants to get more new patients from your website, this podcast is for you. Your host Christine Walker, is a best-selling author, cash PT, and successful multi-business owner. She has helped hundreds of private pr… read more


BREAKING NEWS: Google Just Changed Local SEO Rankings Forever

Have you noticed a lag in your website’s traffic over the last month or so? Has your Google search ranking plummeted seemingly out of nowhere?

There’s a reason for that: Google just rolled out the biggest update to organic ranking that they’ve done in over a decade! The update was rolled out over nine days, causing some people to see problems at different times. And, in typical Google fashion, they gave no warnings about it, and we are noticing the changes now.

The update was targeted at geographical locations of businesses, and makes location matter significantly more in rankings. Some of our clients in big cities saw a harder hit to their rankings and a resulting drop in traffic because Google is allowing less competition per area.

Keywords affected the most were those that weren’t related to location. An example of an affected set of keywords is “physical therapy”, and a less impacted set of keywords would be “physical therapy near me”

Now, you might be wondering, why would Google make such a big change? It’s simple, it’s all about the money. If it’s harder to rank organically, it forces some companies to pay for Google ads so that they can appear on the first page or within the first three results.

The same thing happened with Facebook a few years back. Business listings on Facebook used to get hundreds or even thousands of engagements initially. Once Facebook realized they could charge for ads, engagements on businesses dropped to only 10-15, unless you spent money on their advertising feature.

While it might be tempting to purchase Google ads to some people who aren’t as well versed in Google SEO, they’re forgetting that only 15% of people click on the Google ads in searches. That leaves 85% of the population out of the market on Google searches.

That’s why we’re encouraging our clients not to bite, not to purchase Google ads, and use this as an opportunity to tap into the 85% of people with organic SEO. Our team is hard at work researching the changes that Google made and ensuring that our SEO program clients have the best chance at ranking high in their local areas.

After speaking with several people about the changes, it’s clear that our clients were already largely unaffected by the Google update when compared to other businesses. If you’re struggling with getting your PT business to rank, reach out to us at today and see how we can help improve your SEO drastically.


New Podcasts Every Monday

Unique Listeners: 75

Plays: 10,095




Instagram: @thechristinewalker


All about lead generation, marketing, marketing resources, PT website, women owned business, cash based physical therapy, build a website, how to build a website, SEO, SEO rankings, website SEO, search engine optimization, Google my business, Google maps, Google search, traffic, increased traffic, website traffic, Google update, Google changes, organic SEO, Google ads

Educational emoji reaction


Interesting emoji reaction


Funny emoji reaction


Agree emoji reaction


Love emoji reaction


Wow emoji reaction


Are you the creator of this podcast?

Verify your account

and pick the featured episodes for your show.

Listen to Patients On Demand


A free podcast app for iPhone and Android

  • User-created playlists and collections
  • Download episodes while on WiFi to listen without using mobile data
  • Stream podcast episodes without waiting for a download
  • Queue episodes to create a personal continuous playlist
RadioPublic on iOS and Android
Or by RSS
RSS feed

Connect with listeners

Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fans

Yes, let's begin connecting
Browser window

Find new listeners

  • A dedicated website for your podcast
  • Web embed players designed to convert visitors to listeners in the RadioPublic apps for iPhone and Android
Clicking mouse cursor

Understand your audience

  • Capture listener activity with affinity scores
  • Measure your promotional campaigns and integrate with Google and Facebook analytics
Graph of increasing value

Engage your fanbase

  • Deliver timely Calls To Action, including email acquistion for your mailing list
  • Share exactly the right moment in an episode via text, email, and social media
Icon of cellphone with money

Make money

  • Tip and transfer funds directly to podcastsers
  • Earn money for qualified plays in the RadioPublic apps with Paid Listens