Nikiah Childs grew up in elementary school, unschooled for 6 years, went back to a performance arts charter school, and then left school again to unschool her senior year.
Now 23 and graduating from college, Nikiah and I discuss:
- the motivations behind her transitions
- pursuing her passion for dance
- her fear of having fallen behind in math due to unschooling
- the pros and cons of high school
- how adults treat unschoolers versus high schoolers
- the surprising awesomeness of community college
* * *
Love the podcast? Show it by contributing as little as $1 per episode: www.offtraillearning.com/support
Provide feedback or suggest new topics/guests anytime by emailing email@example.com.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase