Listeners you are in for a TREAT today! On this week's show, Karen & Katie discuss the importance of rest in the middle of our New Year's resolution-crazed time. They also discuss a WIDE variety of other topics, such as their holiday breaks, the beauty of puttering around the house, how keeping a travel journal even when you are home is an excellent idea, and, of course, bidets (you will want to listen until the end for gems in that department - trust us).
Thanks for listening. Enjoy!
Resources from this episode include:
- Glennon Doyle's podcast We Can Do Hard Things (recent ep on New Years): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/new-year-same-you-good-news-about-bad-january-branding/id1564530722?i=1000546851114
- The Guardian article on the Rest Test: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/dec/07/self-and-wellbeing-how-to-rest-relaxation-gardening-travel
- Calm's Gently Back to Sleep meditation: https://app.www.calm.com/program/kNLRlg4tdg/gently-back-to-sleep
- Tushy bidet products: https://hellotushy.com/products/warm-water-bidet-tushy-spa
- fe CBD products: https://feearthtobody.com/pages/our-story
- Tiny Love Stories in The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/31/style/tiny-love-stories-fresh-starts.html
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase