Today I am blessed to have Samantha Hiew on the show.
Samantha is a neurodivergent storyteller and social impact entrepreneur with a dual mission to:
🌟 empower girls and women with ADHD to thrive in society and
🌟 improve societal understanding of adult ADHD.
Utilising her background in communications and a medical science PhD, she produces thought-provoking digital campaigns, talks, workshops and events to destigmatise ADHD and inspire positive action within the workforce and educational settings to champion the strengths of ADHD-ers and provide critical tools to support their challenges.
Today we discuss:
* Samantha's journey
* What ADHD Neurodiversity means to Samantha and how it impacts her and other girls and women
* Perimenopause, one-brain and co-occurance!
* Women having to juggle many life challenges and value much needed representation from other women
* Medical model, women discounted, miss diagnosis, vitamin deficiency
* Eating disorders or Eggs
* Asking people what they want and what will help them
* Pivoting and what Samantha now does as part of ADHD Girls
* The importance of post-diagnosis support, girls and transition
* Technology to support neurodiverse families, The new App Samantha is working with a team to develop
* It's a RAP chat ;O)
Check out Samantha's profile here:
Learn more about the event and sign up here:
This episode is supercharged by Dynamis Group
You can buy Amanda and Theo's new book 'Neurodiversity At Work here:
Love the intro music... it's from a past guest High Contrast: Music is Everything
#NeurodiversityAtWork #Neurodiversity #ADHD
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase