Today I am joined by Clinton Jordan: Motivational Vocal Coach - Voice ACTivate Workshops - he helps leaders 10x the productivity of their team and unleash their true voice, to be motivated, energised, and driven every day of the week. He is a passionate believer and advocates that Neurodiversity can power performance and that many of his neurodiverse students have shown they can be exceptional musicians, given the correct support. He's on an awesome mission to help people access their best selves and accelerate their performance through vocal support and coaching.
What we discuss:
- I always thought as a kid is there something wrong with me? Always trying to catch up.
Dyslexia has a big part to play.
an island of challenge, surrounded by a sea of opportunity
- Music saves me because it allowed me to express myself and find the relationship between other intelligence
- Challenges and opportunities of teaching music to young people and the energy of ND kids to go further with their learning
- Playing a different tune to others
- Understanding yourself to bring more of yourself
- Human behavior, pushing back
- Music penetrates both parts of the brain without permission
- There will always be a person that is not for you, find your people/purpose
You can find out more about the work Clinton does here:
This episode is supercharged by Dynamis Group
You can buy Amanda and Theo's new book 'Neurodiversity At Work here:
Love the intro music... it's from a past guest High Contrast: Music is Everything
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase