Let’s talk about defence partners and gender equality in the workplace!
In this week’s podcast episode, I talk to two amazing women in positions of leadership about why it’s up to all of us, especially employers, to challenge gender bias and inequality.
Chair of the Defence Bank Board Fran Raymond and Defence Bank Chief People Officer Kristen Bugeja talk about;
- Why it’s important employers talk about gender equality
- This year’s International Women’s Day theme ‘Choose to Challenge’
- Supporting defence partners into meaningful employment
- Studies that show organisations with women in positions of leadership outperform others
- What other organisations can learn from Defence Bank when it comes to supporting defence partners in the workplace
- Why girls and women need equal access to good education and good jobs, including leadership roles
- The importance of constantly reviewing and challenging policies, training initiatives and an organisations culture
- The steps Defence Bank have taken to support and understand the needs of their defence partner employees
- How COVID has changed the way Defence Bank operates and has opened up even more opportunities for their defence partner employees
To find out about career opportunities at Defence Bank click through the below link.
Ready to join the MWL community? Click through the link to get connected xx www.militarywifelife.com.au
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase