Leah McDermott is a mother of two, natural parenting coach, and education consultant dedicated to helping today’s adults raise a generation of conscious and passionate children through connection to themselves, each other, and the natural world around them. She does this mainly through her work in her business, Your Natural Learner, where she provides nature-inspired curriculum, ebooks for helpful learning, online courses for parents and teachers, in-person workshops and events, and private coaching and consulting services. Since 2011, Leah has been helping families and educators transform the way they connect with their children, making it her mission to change the world one child at a time.
Learn more at http://www.yournaturallearner.com
In this interview, you will discover...
How the everyday busyness of our lives causes a disruption in the connection with our children. We will focus on how to slow down, identify and hone in on our priorities, and make conscious efforts to say YES to connection with our children. You will walk away feeling like you have the power to transform your relationship with your child with a simple thought and the tiniest word. Your inner thoughts will be forever changed as you learn one easy trick to slowing down and connecting.
Connected parenting through the power of yes:
- BEING BUSY: We cannot be both busy and connected.
- STOP HURRYING YOUR CHILDREN: Do you ever stop to ask your child what they are doing in that moment, and make space to connect with them?
- SAYING YES: What does saying yes actually mean?
- CONNECTION THROUGH YES: The wonderful thing about saying yes is that it allows us to consciously choose to enter the world of our children.
- SETTING YOUR PRIORITIES: As parents we have to be extra careful to protect our space and time and use it wisely before it’s too late.
Click here to access your complementary Awakening Discovery Call to explore what is going on in your life, relationship and/or intimacy that is holding you back from living the life you desire. After gaining clarity and insights, if you are interested to learn more about how I can help you, I will be glad to answer any questions regarding any of my one on one sessions, programs, immersions and retreats that may be a fit for you.