In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Mary Koberstein, Director of Integrated Marketing and Experience Management Practices at Avionos. Mary helps partners define the go-to-market strategy, drive new business development, build delivery best practices and manage client relationships for CMS, analytics, personalization, marketing automation and digital marketing engagements. Consumers expect personalization – in fact, 73% expect personalized digital experiences – leaving little to no room for error when it comes to delivering a standout customer experience as businesses navigate the current pandemic.
- The value of adjusting web pages in real time as visitors interact with the site by displaying related products/articles based on visitor’s purchasing/viewing habits or even different items based on what similar visitors have done – and how this approach allows companies can achieve next-level personalization
- The benefits of achieving this level of personalization, such as more consistent messaging, optimized conversion rates, higher converting landing pages and most importantly, improved customer loyalty
- The process of developing a full personalized customer journey without touching a single line of the site’s code-base and in under one week – Mary can discuss her key learnings working with JLL, the technical and overarching approach she took to improve the customer experience and the lasting effects it made on JLL's overall business
Special Guest: Mary Koberstein.
Support Martech Zone Interviews
- Avionos — Avionos designs and implements digital commerce and marketing solutions that deliver measurable business outcomes for clients like Kellogg’s, Sysco, and Ulta Beauty. Our rapid innovation approach quickly unlocks new revenue, transforms customer experiences, and drives customer engagement.
- Avionos on LinkedIn — Follow Avionos on LinkedIn for additional expertise regarding digital marketing, digital commerce, customer journey development, and personalization.