Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
• 2018 Search Market Share: Myths vs. Realities of Google, Bing, Amazon, Facebook, DuckDuckGo, & More by Rand Fishkin
What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news:
• Pinterest updates Ads Manager, rolls out Product Pins features ahead of holiday shopping
• Make better business decisions based on time of ad clicks
• It turns out that Facebook could, in fact, use data collected from its Portal in-home video device to target you with ads
• Explore product search trends with Shopping Insights
Lightning Round Articles that you don't want to miss!
• Attackers exploited 3 bugs and Facebook's once-vaunted social graph to steal 29 million users' data
• Survey: People plan to use Amazon 3-to-1 over Google for holiday shopping
• YouTube now counts 'engagement' for YouTube for action ads at 10 seconds, not 30
• New predefined landing page reports
• No character limit for meta descriptions
• Twitter makes it easier to see enforcement taken on reported tweets
• The next big wave of publisher traffic
• Facebook News Feed now downranks sites with stolen content
• Facebook Plans Camera-Equipped TV Device
• Barry Schwartz Search Personality of the Year
• Google My Business Insights adds branded search reporting
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.