What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news:
• Google is giving up some control of the AMP format
• Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache
• Bing Ads gives advertisers machine learning-powered insights
• Facebook Is Letting Job Advertisers Target Only Men
• Amazon is now third-largest digital ad platform in US, closing in on Facebook, Google
Lightning Round Articles that you don't want to miss!
• Quora introduces Broad Targeting, says audience hits 300 million monthly users
• Facebook's Dynamic Ads, Collection Ads are getting a pre-holiday touch-up
• Twitter will soon let you switch between chronological and ranked feeds
• New Instagram feature could make captions #hashtag-free
• Google admits it's using very limited personalization in search results
• YouTube gives more creators option to monetize channels
• Pinterest opens API to give brands more insights on influencer campaigns
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.