Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
• Do Twitter Ads Really Work? A Surprising Experiment: 17.2 Million Views From a Single Twitter Thread by Ash Read
What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news:
• 50 million Facebook user accounts hacked
• From discovery to click, new YouTube ads capabilities for more effective video storytelling
• Google: Making Quality Links Is Against Google's Webmaster Guidelines
Lightning Round Articles that you don't want to miss!
• Google Search Console snapshot arrives in search results:
• Google confirms 'small' search ranking algorithm update this past week
• Google adds new ‘family-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
• Here's how to copy old AdWords column settings to the new Google Ads UI
• Publishers on Twitter can now monetize videos viewed by global audiences
• Google is building a search engine for fact checks
• Expand your global reach with multiple language targeting
• Ad groups unveil a new Data Transparency Label
• Promoting inclusive storytelling with the Google Podcasts creator program
• Reddit 1 billion monthly video views
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.