Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
• Do Twitter Ads Really Work? A Surprising Experiment: 17.2 Million Views From a Single Twitter Thread by Ash Read
What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news:
• 50 million Facebook user accounts hacked
• From discovery to click, new YouTube ads capabilities for more effective video storytelling
• Google: Making Quality Links Is Against Google's Webmaster Guidelines
Lightning Round Articles that you don't want to miss!
• Google Search Console snapshot arrives in search results:
• Google confirms 'small' search ranking algorithm update this past week
• Google adds new ‘family-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
• Here's how to copy old AdWords column settings to the new Google Ads UI
• Publishers on Twitter can now monetize videos viewed by global audiences
• Google is building a search engine for fact checks
• Expand your global reach with multiple language targeting
• Ad groups unveil a new Data Transparency Label
• Promoting inclusive storytelling with the Google Podcasts creator program
• Reddit 1 billion monthly video views
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase