Jam packed episode this week, here's what we cover:
- Google Ads introduces ‘ad strength’ indicator & reporting for responsive search ads
- Facebook adds pixel to Groups so marketers can track engaged audiences
- Google Search Console query reports now exclude ‘anonymous query’ data from chart totals
- Instagram fights back against fake accounts & bad actors with new safety tools
- Google Ads Allows Change from the Overview Page
- Google adds new ‘veteran-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
- Continuing charm offensive, Facebook creates tool to boost news - publishers’ reach on the platform-
- Facebook opens up video ad opportunities to more creators as it takes Watch global
- Twitter to enforce new rules around issue ads starting September 30
- Google Converts PDFs To HTML For Indexing In Search
- Google Launches Structured Data Codelab
- Email Marketing Turned 40 – Now what?
See all this and more at:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.