Jam packed episode this week, here's what we cover:
- Google Ads introduces ‘ad strength’ indicator & reporting for responsive search ads
- Facebook adds pixel to Groups so marketers can track engaged audiences
- Google Search Console query reports now exclude ‘anonymous query’ data from chart totals
- Instagram fights back against fake accounts & bad actors with new safety tools
- Google Ads Allows Change from the Overview Page
- Google adds new ‘veteran-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
- Continuing charm offensive, Facebook creates tool to boost news - publishers’ reach on the platform-
- Facebook opens up video ad opportunities to more creators as it takes Watch global
- Twitter to enforce new rules around issue ads starting September 30
- Google Converts PDFs To HTML For Indexing In Search
- Google Launches Structured Data Codelab
- Email Marketing Turned 40 – Now what?
See all this and more at:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase