- Will the recession wipe out smaller companies and leave big companies without much competition?
- Marketable skills one can work on during this time of social distancing
- What skills (professional or personal) will managers, in general, be looking out for after the epidemic.
- What are some of the ways in which people can make money online during this time if they’ve been laid off
- Why is there a perceived need to pick up a skill during the epidemic, during this human crisis? And what does it say about our age?
- Resources: Free Ivy League Online Courses, Affiliate Programs, Freelancing Websites
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase