MCA CEO Alan Leaman and MCA Think Tank Director Paul Connolly discuss the findings of the MCA’s largest ever survey of young consultants and we hear from the five panelists at the survey’s launch event:
- Spiro Comitis, Capability Director at Chaucer Consulting
- Marcus Dowdeswell, Management Consultant at Mott MacDonald
- Karena Gomez, Talent and Leadership Development Specialist at KPMG
- Nigel Slater, UK Head of Management Consulting at KPMG
- Ann Francke, Chief Executive of Chartered Management Institute.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase