Sexuality is such an important aspect of our quality of life and it strongly influences the happiness of our intimate relationships.
That being said, no matter where you are in your life right now, whether you are in a relationship or not, what you will listen to now will improve your sexual life, as well as your current and/or future relationships.
Our guest Dr. Lori Brotto is Executive Director at the Women’s Health Research Institute, Director of UBC Sexual Health Research, Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of British Columbia, as well as Canada Research Chair in Women’s Sexual Health.
Dr. Lori Brotto’s research addresses, among others, the topic of low sexual desire and what to do about it. Her findings have improved the sexual lives of women all around the world.
Too many of us are embarrassed to talk about sexual desire. We believe:
- That low sexual desire is rare
- That it’s something we can’t change
- That it means we won’t be able to have a satisfying sex life with our partners, and
- That something is wrong with us.
But the good news is, that these are all just myths!
Dr. Brotto brings us practical, science based and really empowering information and tools, to help us women cultivate our sexual potential. This has been life-changing for thousands of women all over the world.
Here are the best resources for cultivating your sexual desire:
- Go to www.DebunkingDesire.com: FREE information and practical tools to improve your sexual desire (#DebunkingDesire)
- Find Dr. Brotto's book Better Sex through Mindfulness on Amazon.com
- Watch Episode 34 of the Approachable Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqX9MV40FOw&t=2957s
- Follow Dr. Brotto on Instagram: @lbrotto
Enjoy this amazingly insightful episode!
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase