For our Lights Up season one finale episode, we asked some of our playwrights to write a monologue about what they wanted bring into focus for the new year. Then we matched the monologue with and actor and created a nice study of the human spirit.
We thank you for listening to us and we would love to encourage to become a monthly sponsor here on Anchor or visit our website and learn about the other ways that you can sponsor Ensemble Theatre of Chattanooga and the Lights Up Podcast. 2021 will usher in some exciting projects for ETC including the launching of least two new podcasts to join the Lights Up family: Lights Up, Jr featuring playwrights 18yo and younger and SPEAK UP featuring actors in a similar way to how we feature playwrights.
If you want to submit to be an actor or have your monologue or play performed, shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on twitter @etofc and Instagram @ensemble_theatre_of_chatt
Playwright - Title of Monologue - Performer
1) Peter Macklin (Pop) - "New Shirts" - Daniel Meeks (Circuit Breaker)
2) Emma S Rund (To Fix A Dinosaur) - "Mhm" - Elise Mayfield (Brittle)
3) Michael Sockol - untitled - performed by Rodney Strong
4) Paolo Muccio (Propped Winner Week 2) - Walking - Bruce Shaw
5) Pater Dakutis (Propped Winner Week 1) - "year of Hugs" - Kashun Parks
6) Derek Van Barham (EVOL) - "Touch Eater" - Brian Tichnell
7) Yussef El Guindi (Picking Up The Scent) - "Brass Knuckles" - Kashish Bajpai (Picking up the Scent)
8) Thomas White (Multiple Propped Winner) - "The Lost Sock" - Savy Mazda (Picking Up The Scent)
9) Daniel Guyton (Brittle) - "The Jitters" - Scott Harrison (The Rental)
10) Garry Lee Posey (Finding Father) - "Little Squeezes" - Bronte Upshaw (Brittle)
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/etchattanooga/messageSupport this podcast: https://anchor.fm/etchattanooga/support
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase