Hey guys, Today I wanted to share this episode as I had the pleasure of going on the courage wolf podcast hosted by Terry Oliver!!!!
We talked about the following:
1. what is your definition of success?
2. How are you so positive? Is it nature or nature?
3. What is your background?
4. What do you do now?
5.How do you describe yourself now?
6. What would you describe as your purpose in life right now?
7.Let’s talk about Life Up Education TV. How long have you been doing this for and why did you start to do this?
8. You talked about creating goals through emotions, instead of through logic, because logically we stop ourselves. What did you mean by that?
9. What is the game of self domination?
10. Why did you write the book?
11.Who is this book for?
12.Natsune, if you had to pick two pieces of advice for young people starting out in their lives who want to achieve and be successful, what would they be?
13.What advice could you offer for someone, young or old, who wants to live a life that they control, that they create?
The original site can be found at https://www.thecouragewolf.com/
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase