Leaders Talk - with Racheal Govender.
Racheal Govender is a psychologist and coach, born and raised in South Africa. She runs her own consultancy and coaching practice and is very engaged in combating structural racism. In this episode of Leaders Talk, she shares her experiences of growing up in South Africa and the reasons why she became a psychologist. She sensitizes us to different forms of structural racism including forms that might not be visible for the non-coloured population.
The topics of the podcast with Racheal Govender:
- Racheal tells us about growing up in South Africa (3:40)
- Racheal talks about why she became a Psychologist (13:30)
- Govender talks about Structural Racism (25:30)
- Racheal tells us about the importance of Education (38:30)
- She tells us about her experiences with racism (56:30)
- She tells us who her role models are (1:04:30)
What are your reflections? Feel free to write us your thoughts. We also welcome your suggestions for inspiring guests at Leaders Talk.
Guest: Racheal Govender
Host: Karsten Drath
Producers & Editors: Hannah Jandl & Manuel Boskamp
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase