Leaders Talk - with Sherry Roberts.
Sherry Roberts - she is the founder & CEO of "The Longest Stay" and has her own cooking show called "Sexy Single Dish". Sherry started working at the age of fifteen and had almost 15 jobs by the time she was 20. She says about herself that she was "born with drive", and that she was never afraid to get up and ask for what she wanted.
In the podcast she the story of her exciting and challenging life. She talks about her illness she got when she was 21 years old, but that she never thought of giving up and what this has to do with her father who was in the military. She also speaks about why it was so important for her personal growth to move to Europe, about the fact that her life is guided by spiritual intervention, and about her husband who has been looking after her as "Chief Angel Officer" since his death.
The topics of the podcast with Sherry Roberts:
- Sherry Roberts introduces herself (4:05)
- Sherry talks about how she grew up (8:00)
- Roberts tells us how her career started (12:30)
- Sherry tells us about her disease and how she dealt with it (15:05)
- Sherry talks about her move to Germany (17:45)
- Sherry Roberts tells us about meeting her True Love (21:55)
- Roberts tells us how she started with her business (26:45)
- She talks about her Spirituality (42:45)
- Sherry shares that her businesses are her children (49:45)
What are your reflections? Feel free to write us your thoughts. We also welcome your suggestions for inspiring guests at Leaders Talk.
Guest: Sherry Roberts
Host: Karsten Drath
Producers & Editors: Hannah Jandl & Manuel Boskamp
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase