Some weeks ago LC and WHU hosted their fourth virtual conference: the Open University on the topic of “The Value of Culture – Between Asset and Liability.” One of the major highlights was a panel discussion with four high caliber Guests. Together, Niko Warbanoff, CEO DB Engineering, Consulting, Operations Group at Deutsche Bahn, Luise Bang, Vice President IT Transformation at Vestas, Bjørn E. Jensen, General Manager Germany, Denmark and Finland at Coca-Cola and Dr. Kerstin Fröhlich, Head of Innovation Management at Der Spiegel, discuss what the new challenges of the future will be and how to deal with them effectively.
The topics of the panel:
- Welcome and introduction of the panel guests (4:40)
- Kerstin tells us what needs to change in “der Spiegel” (8:55)
- Nico describes the culture of “Deutsche Bahn” (12:15)
- Luise talks about what she's learned about corporate culture over the course of her career and what the situation looks like now (16:30)
- Björn talks about the strong culture at “Coca Cola” (20:45)
- Kerstin thinks about the future and the purpose of “Der Spiegel” (26:40)
- Nico talks about how people cooperate to go forward (31:35)
- Luise shares with us methods to analyze the situation in a company (38:00)
- Nico tells about a discussion with his strategy and transformation team (42:00)
- Luise says why it is so important to work as a team (43:35)
- Björn thinks about how to be thoughtful with the energy of his team (45:00)
- Kerstin tells us 3 things that have to change in the Eco system of "der Spiegel" (50:11)
- Nico notes how important coaches are in this development (54:10)
- Björn talks about diversity at Coca Cola (57:00)
- They talk about what coaches should bring to the table (1:03:10)
What are your reflections? Feel free to write us your thoughts. We also welcome your suggestions for inspiring guests at Leaders Talk.
Guests: Niko Warbanoff, Luise Bang, Bjørn E. Jensen, Dr. Kerstin Fröhlich
Host: Karsten Drath
Production & Editing: Hannah Jandl & Manuel Boskamp
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase