Leaders Talk - with Luise Bang.
She has been in leadership positions in various well-known organizations such as LEGO, Danfoss, and Bombardier. Now, she is working at the Wind energy company MHI Vestas. In parallel to her career, Bang has achieved several prestigious academic degrees and managed to continue that when she got her children. In the podcast she shares her thoughts about gender equality as well as her experiences of working in very different organizational cultures and how she looks back on her exciting life so far. She gives us a deep insight in her work and how it feels to be the one who has to fire whole groups of employees and also looks back on her struggle of having to spend a lot of time away from home, instead of being with her family.
The topics of the podcast with Luise Bang:
· Luise Bang explains what she does nowadays and how it all started (2:57)
· Luise tells us about the different companies she has worked in and how she built her reputation (5:26)
· Luise talks about how she is dealing with resistance (20:03)
· She also explains why she decided to do another executive MBA and how this changed things for her (21:00)
· Luise tells us why she got into the offshore wind industry (29:20)
· Luise talks about how she managed her private life and her family (32:38)
· Luise describes the recipe of her success (37:35)
· Luise fills us in about the role models she has and what ambition she follows (42:03)
· Luise reveals her darkest and greatest moment in her career so far (45:15)
· Luise tells us what kind of company she wants to work for (47:56)
· Luise speaks about what advice she would give to the listeners (50:48)
What are your reflections? Feel free to write us your thoughts. We also welcome your suggestions for inspiring guests at Leaders Talk.
Guest: Luise Bang
Host: Karsten Drath
Producers & Editors: Hannah Jandl & Manuel Boskamp
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase