How can we prepare leaders and organizations for the future? And what can we learn from the current crisis? This was the topic of our Virtual Panel at the Open LC University in July. We had five inspiring guests who exchanged their views on future forms of organizations, which might become increasingly self-organized by employees. These were our panelists: Luise Bang - Xiaoqun Clever - Jürgen Lux - Dr. Marcell Vollmer - Daniel Vonier
The topics of the panel:
· Introduction of the panellists by Karsten Drath (2:53)
· Exchange: The panellists talk about their different experiences with cultural change and what often complicates it (6:49)
· What is important to a successful cultural change? (37:16)
· The panellists tell us how they want to prepare their companies for the future (50:18)
· Questions to the panel (1:01:05)Further Links:
Luisa Bangs profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luise-bang-27a0232/
Xiaoqun Clevers: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xiaoqunclever/
Dr. Marcell Vollmer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcellvollmer
Daniel Vonier: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielvonier
What are your reflections? Feel free to write us your thoughts. We also welcome your suggestions for inspiring guests at Leaders Talk.
Host: Karsten Drath
Producers & Editors: Manuel Boskamp & Hannah Jandl
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase