Breastfeeding is very beneficial to both the mother and the baby. In today’s episode, I explain what is- and isn’t- necessary as breastfeeding lactation equipment. Why is it essential to have these during the period of nursing your baby and how these effectively help the mother.
Breastfeeding Lactation Equipment Includes:
· Hydrogel disc pads
· Breast shells
· Nipple shields
· Pre-sterilized disposable bottle-bags
· U-shaped pillow
· Nursing bras
· Nursing pads
Note: For access to my full-length WEBINARS when I dive much deeper into these topics, do check out joining our ESSENTIAL BASICS program which gives you:
* 24-7 Members-only login access to my HUGE online Q&A Library
* Plus ALL my full-length Webinars & Podcasts
* Plus weekly live Webinars when you can ask me any questions
* Plus free copies of my ORGANIC BIRTH and WHY THEY CRY guides
For the cost of 2-3 coffees a week, we can help prevent SO MANY avoidable painful pitfalls!
For full ESSENTIAL BASICS package details including Prices CLICK HERE.
Connect with Kathy Fray:
• Day-1-Baby Heirloom Layette - Birthing Suite
Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase