JoyProject is an interview podcast where all the conversations start with one question to guests, "What brings you joy?"
This episode is a part of the JoyProject podcast: https://christaavampato.com/JoyProject
In the Season 1 Finale episode, Christa talks about what she learned from the 20 episodes in Season 1 of JoyProject, what’s coming up for Season 2, and how she’d love for you to be involved.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- A tribute to Christa’s stepfather who loved this podcast and who sadly passed away on December 11, 2022
- The inspiration for the name and content of this podcast
- A brief recap of all the interviews in Season 1
- What’s in store for Season 2
- How you can be involved in Season 2
Links to resources:
- The website for JoyProject with all the episodes, show notes, and links – https://christaavampato.com/JoyProject
- Christa on Twitter – @christanyc
- Christa on Instagram – @christarosenyc
- Christa on Facebook – @AuthorChrista
- Christa on Medium – @christaavampato
- Christa’s website – ChristaAvampato.com
Christa Avampato is an award-winning author, business leader, and biomimicry scientist. She is the creator and host of the JoyProject podcast. She is equally inspired by ancient wisdom and modern technology. She's a proliferator of goodness, champion of nature, opener of doors, fan of laughter, and proud New Yorker.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase