Jackson Walker Labor & Employment Co-Chair Gary Fowler walks us through five key aspects of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which goes into effect on April 1, 2020.
1) Get the poster out to employees.
2) Understand the exemptions, including a broad definition of healthcare workers.
3) Know the alternatives and the relief available to businesses.
4) Consider the alternatives and the relief that is available to businesses.
5) Use the Department of Labor's Q&A site for guidance on the Act.
This podcast is made available by Jackson Walker for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal or medical advice, and is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. Your use of this podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Jackson Walker. The facts and results of each case will vary, and no particular result can be guaranteed.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase