This is an example that a company selling a product online might send to an investor.
* Gross Burn Dec 2018: $100,000 / month
* Revenue Dec 2018: $20,000 / month
* Net Burn Dec 2018: $80,000 / month
* Cash in the bank Dec 31st, 2018: $850,000
* Runway (typically Net Burn but could be different based on growth, cost cutting, etc.):14 months
* Total Pageviews this month Dec 2018: 4,250,000
* Pageview growth from (last month/last quarter/last year): 60%
* Total Unique Visitors Dec 2018: 2,125,000
* Visitor Growth from (last month/last quarter/last year): 40%
* Total Items Sold Dec 2018: 8911
* Items Sold Growth Since (last month/last quarter/last year): 10%
* Average Order Value Dec 2018: $2.25
* Order Value Growth Since (last month/last quarter/last year): 15%
* Gross margin Dec 2018: 35%, up from 24% in Dec 2017
* New product summary, Challenges Being Faced,Â Goals and targets for 2019, etc.
Connect with me on:
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase