In this episode:
- Surma changed jobs.
- The Shopify interview process.
- Pair programming vs pair problem solving.
- Surma's also doing bits of work for Deno.
- The complexities of testing image codecs.
- Jake forgot to tell Ada how HTTP 203 filming ends, so it almost never did.
- Keeping animations fast but simple for page transitions.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase